Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Final Bloggy...

 To be completely honest, blogging has been pretty fun! It definitly fits in more with the times, seeing as everyone I know is a part of some online social network. Be it facebook, twitter, or a blog. It's a lot more fun than just having to turn in papers. I also enjoyed reading other students' blogs as well.
 Unfortunately, I don't think I'll continue to blog for two reasons. One, none of my friends blog.. The closest thing my friends do to blogging is maintaining a twitter account. Also, I think that compared to other online thought sharing pages, blogs (or at least blogger) is kind of limited. No straight from your phone picture posts and no iphone application.
I'm totally into reading blogs though. I was recently flipping through the pages of an InStyle magazine and there was a whole 5 page spread about lots of different blogs that the magazine reviewed and wanted to share with their readers. The spread was organized into categories. Ones about music, fashion, baking, and even blogs that are devoted to finding good online deals. I sit in front of a computer for 9 hours Monday through Friday and blogs are way more entertaining than tabloid websites like TMZ..  

Last words.. Bossy Betty, upgrade to a Twitter!

1 comment:

  1. Hey it's been awsome to see and read some of your blogs and have you in class.

    ReplyDelete